Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Second Apron Finished!



The second apron swap I signed up for is from a blog I follow called "A Feathered Nest." The theme for this swap is also summer and the apron must have a pocket and some embellishment. I chose to use fun black, white and red fabrics because the gal I am swapping with talks on her blog about how she LOVES black and white! Perfect! Then I added a pocket and several different trims; ric rack, velvet ribbon, etc. This was fun and I hope "Shelli" in Utah loves it!

2 comments:

Mikol said...

I love how both of your aprons turned out. They are just cute!

ShelliRae said...

OK, I just love, love, LOVE, the apron. Thank you so much. And how thoughtful that you actually read my blog to find out what I like! I was wearing a red top and black pants when I opened it, so I put it right on and modeled for my husband and kids. I am going to add your blog to my favs. Thank you for an awesome swap.