Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy, busy....






As you can see, things have been crazy around here! We moved into our new home a month ago and I am tired. Unpacking seems to be never ending.I think the boxes reproduce while I am sleeping and greet me in the morning. I will be thrilled if I never see another cardboard box again! But, when all of the complaining is done - I LOVE our new home! There is not anything about it I wish to be different. It is perfect. In about 10 days, our basement will be finished and my new sewing studio will be DONE! I designed it myself and can't wait to move in and unpack those boxes. Did I just admit to looking forward to more unpacking? Maybe I am going crazy :)

I also have 'almost' completed a very large order that partially shipped to Blue Bird & Co. in Chattanooga, TN. An upscale baby studio that will carry Sister Sue items. Take a look at some of the fun items; I am so proud of this stuff. It has been quite a challenge to be displaced and have stuff here, there and everywhere!

Enjoy the pics. Gotta sew (and unpack)....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the new house, take pictures of the inside when you get a chance!