Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Steps in the right direction....many steps


Wow! I am a lucky girl. I think. Look at what my husband bought for us today! A brand new, shiny elliptical machine - minus the skinny chick. I will never look like this ab ripped young(er) lady. But, we are both dedicated to losing weight and this is just what we need to do it! No excuses. It will be right here, in our house. It will be delivered on Sunday and we are starting our NEW healthier lifestyle on Monday 12/1/08. Construction just finished in our basement and this lovely new member of our family will be parked right in the EXERCISE ROOM. Yep. We now have an exercise room. I am going to be steppin' my way to a thinner me for 2009.

But, for today, I am looking forward to spending the Thanksgiving Holiday with my family. I am going to control portion size, but enjoy it all! Because Monday is the start of a new me....

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of you.

No comments: