Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An Amazing Day


Change has come to America, and if you ask me, it's about freakin' time! It was so awesome to watch the inauguration today and see our nation unite. My 3 year old watched with me and I asked him who "that guy" is; he said "it's Barack Obama, mom! Duh!" So, I asked him, "why are so many people there to watch him?" My son's response, "because he won somethin'." Simply stated, and I agreed. My 9 year old daughter witnessed it at school and she said, "it was cool." She said she was glad she wasn't there; "too many people! Think of the lines at the bathroom..." Ahhh, that's my girl. None the less, history made. We are looking forward to the next 4 years.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thats super cute. I love Aj's explanations. And I can just hear Megan saying that;)