Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Houston, we have a problem...





Just to "keep it real" following my post that introduced all of you to my work space. I promised you it doesn't always look that clean. I didn't lie.

As you can see, my son's "space guys and space monkeys" have landed in my studio. Not to be outdone, my daughter's horse stable has also set up camp. It is starting to feel smaller in my studio as the toys migrate to where I am. *Sigh*

I tell myself to step over the horses and astronauts, and remember that before I know it the toys won't be there. Before I know it, my kids will be grown and I will long for them to play in my studio. I will want to step over their toys and not just my own mess.

So, really, it isn't always clean. *Laugh* The funny thing is that I seem to thrive in clutter! I was so productive this weekend as I worked around the toy obstacle.

Like I said, just keeping it real.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My Mom always told me that I would play where ever she was and when she would move rooms I would pack everything up and move to the next room.