Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mailed Away





Today is a big day for Sister Sue Designs! I shipped the Original Diaper Totes and Cloth Play Blocks for the celebrity gift baskets they will be a part of. I promised to share pictures with you of my final fabric choices - so here they are!

For little Zuma (Gwen Stefani's son), I chose red, black and gold as my color palette. I love these fabrics together and I hope they love them as well. I named this color combination "Rock On" in their honor and will list it in my Etsy shop for sale.

Dolly and Charlie (Rebecca Romajin's twin daughters) will receive the Blue Daisy color combination. I think it is so femanine, happy and really screams "SPRING." This colorway is currently available in my shop. Blue Daisies + baby girls = LOVE.

I look forward to hearing feedback from Style Cafe Moms. They will photograph my items in the basket before it is sent and send me any correspondence they receive. I will be sure to share with you!